Savitri Era of those who adore, Om Sri Aurobindo and The Mother.

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Don’t be an economic libertarian and then a war-hawk neocon empire-builder

2) If you are going to be a libertarian, be a libertarian. Don’t be an economic libertarian and then a war-hawk neocon empire-builder and play the Islam is out to destroy Western civilization line, and/or liberals are a domestic fifth column, and/or vast Mexican hordes are streaming over to destroy our country.
3) Don’t yet what to make on the left side. Other than it tends to (not exclusively) description of policy and process. And I tend to like a little more philosophy. *** (see edit above)

4) As you may have noticed I cited all political, legal, economic blogs. The religious blog world I find mostly of poor quality. Across the board. And I generally include my own religious postings, which looking back on them I’m not particularly pleased with overall. Much the same for the integral blog scene, which I find mostly moribund at this point. [Exceptions abound of course, but generally that’s my sense–which is not some horrible awful tragedy btw]. Blog Pattern from Indistinct Union by cjsmith

No comments:

Post a Comment